Tuesday 16 June 2020

a month off

Episode 84 will appear next full moon. I took a month off, as I was busy putting this thing together for my 50th birthday. I'm not sure how long it'll stay up on YouTube, but there's quite a bit of Canterbury-related content if you've got 3.5 hours with nothing better to do...

Also, I've been working on my DJ mixing skills during lockdown. No Canterbury content whatsoever, but if you're looking for hour-long kaleidoscopic mixes of high-quality multi-genre dance music, I'm making one every night and posting them over at my Mixcloud page. There are also hour-long "contemplative" mixes each day (The Cambry Prayer), with occasional Canterbury content, a lot of spiritual jazz, acid-folk, sacred choral music, ambience, minimalism, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






RSS feed